Dr. Abdul-Khabir is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Abdul-Khabir's full profile
OfficeDivision of Hospital Medicine
1500 East Duarte Road
Duarte, CA 91010Phone+1 626-456-2673Fax+1 949-579-9511
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2015 - 2018
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsIntimate partner violence and reproductive health among methamphetamine-using women in los angeles: a qualitative pilot study.Wajidah Abdul-Khabir, Timothy M. Hall, Aimee-Noelle Swanson, Steven Shoptaw> ;Journal of Psychoactive Drugs. 2014 Sep 4
- St. Mary Medical CenterApple Valley, California
- Kaiser Permanente Downey Medical CenterDowney, California
- City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research HospitalDuarte, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: