Are you Dr. Baddoura?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office703 Main St
St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center
Paterson, NJ 07503Phone(973) 754-2270
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Walid Baddoura, MD is a gastroenterologist in Paterson, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey. He is affiliated with St. Joseph's University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Waterbury HospitalGastroenterology, 1979 - 1980
- St Josephs University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- American University of Beirut Faculty of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- Massive Mixed Adenoneuroendocrine Carcinoma: A Case Report.Christopher Millet, Alisa Farokhian, Nader Mekheal, Balraj Singh, Walid Baddoura> ;Cureus. 2021 Jun 25
- Salmonella aortitis successfully treated with antibiotics without surgery.Gabriel Melki, Mina Fransawy Alkomos, Fnu Komal, Vinod Kumar, Sushant Nanavati, Sugabramya Kuru, Linda Laham, Yasmeen Sultana, Shaker Barham, Walid Baddoura> ;Journal of Community Hospital Internal Medicine Perspectives. 2021 May 10
- Epidemiological, Clinical, Microbiological, and Risk Factors of Pyogenic Liver Abscess: An 18-years Retrospective Single-Center Analysis.Mina Fransawy Alkomos, Elias Estifan, Gabriel Melki, Sami Adib, Walid Baddoura> ;Journal of Community Hospital Internal Medicine Perspectives. 2021 Jan 26
- Join now to see all
- St. Joseph's University Medical CenterPaterson, New Jersey