Are you Dr. Hassan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12330 Pinecrest Rd
Herndon, VA 20191Phone+1 703-822-5250Fax+1 571-252-5595
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Walid Hassan, MD is a cardiologist in Herndon, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Texas. He is affiliated with Wayne Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1993 - 1996
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- Cairo University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 2009 - 2024
- MO State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 1998 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsConcurrent use of metered dose inhalers without spacer and dry powder inhalers by asthmatic children adversely affect proper inhalation techniqueSaad Alotaibi, Walid M Hassan, Hashim Alhashimi> ;The Internet journal of pediatrics and neonatology. 2011 Jun 14
- 8 citationsRole of multimodality cardiac imaging in preoperative cardiovascular evaluation before noncardiac surgery.Ahmed Fathala, Walid Hassan> ;Annals of Cardiac Anaesthesia. 2011 May 1
- 2 citationsCoronary artery anomalies: A diagnostic challengeAhmed Fathala, Walid Hassan> ;Journal of The Saudi Heart Association. 2011 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Wayne Memorial HospitalHonesdale, Pennsylvania