Walter Bartynski, MD
Professor, Radiology and Radiological Science, Medical University of South Carolina College of Me
- 171 Ashley Ave
Charleston, SC 29425
Phone: (843) 792-1414
Dr. Bartynski's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Neuroradiology
Dr. Bartynski's Education & Medical Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Radiology
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Radiology
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Neurological Surgery
- Graduate Hospital/Tenet HealthcareResidency, General Surgery
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaMedical School
Dr. Bartynski's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License1981 - 2014
- SC State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyNeuroradiology
Dr. Bartynski's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- 'Progressive-Onset' versus Injury-Associated Discogenic Low Back Pain: Features of Disc Internal Derangement in Patients Studied with Provocation Lumbar Discography. Bartynski, W. S.,Dejohn, L. M.,Rothfus, W. E.,Gerszten, P. C.; Interv Neuroradiol. 2013 Mar.
- Immediate pain response to interlaminar lumbar epidural steroid administration: response characteristics and effects of anesthetic concentration. Bartynski, W. S.,Jennings, R. B.,Rothfus, W. E.,Agarwal, V.; AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2013 Jan.
- Peripheral disc margin shape and internal disc derangement: imaging correlation in significantly painful discs identified at provocation lumbar discography. Bartynski, W. S., Rothfus, W. E.; Interv Neuroradiol. 2012 Jun.
Register to See Citations and 44 More...
- Dr. Walter Bartynski, Dr. Walter Bartynski, MD, Dr. W Bartynski, Dr. Walter S Bartynski
- 20 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 20 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bartynski's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, SC)
- Jon Carmain, MD
- Richard Wunder, MD
- Roderick Macpherson, MD
- Matthew Marcus, MD
- Luis Ramos-Duran, MD
- Peter Stangas, MD
- Nicole (Dray) Horst, MD
- Robert Whitehead III, MD
- Marcel Mac Gilvray, MD
- John Mcgue, MD