Dr. Burack is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14642Phone+1 585-273-1885Fax+1 585-276-2047
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumFellowship, Hematopathology, 1998 - 1999
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1995 - 1998
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 1998 - 2002
- American Board of Pathology Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- Hypergammaglobulinemia as a presenting feature of Mantle cell lymphoma.Li Liu, Diana G Adlowitz, Philip Rock, Carla Casulo, W Richard Burack> ;Leukemia & lymphoma. 2022 Aug 1
- Nodular Lymphocyte-predominant Hodgkin Lymphoma With Nodular Sclerosis: An Underrecognized Feature Associated With Pattern D.Siba El Hussein, Xiaoqiong Wang, Hong Fang, Fatima Zahra Jelloul, Wei Wang, Sanam Loghavi, Francisco Vega, Roberto N Miranda, Tariq Muzzafar, John T Manning Jr, Joseph...> ;The American journal of surgical pathology. 2022 Sep 1
- 1 citationsTreatment patterns and outcomes of patients with relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma receiving three or more lines of systemic therapy (LEO CReWE): a multicentr...Carla Casulo, Melissa C Larson, Julianne J Lunde, Thomas M Habermann, Izidore S Lossos, Yucai Wang, Loretta J Nastoupil, Christopher Strouse, Dai Chihara, Peter Martin...> ;The Lancet. Haematology. 2022 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: