Dr. Griffey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office430 S Lake St
Paris, TN 38242Phone(731) 642-3024Fax(731) 642-3028
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- East Tennessee State UniversityClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 1994 - 1996
Publications & Presentations
- Preclinical peripheral arterial disease determined by qualitative digital plethysmography.Talbert, C. R., Griffey, W. P., Crank, R. P., Simmons, E., Barnes, D., Boyle, E.> ;Vasc Dis. 1966 Dec
- Henry County Medical CenterParis, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: