Dr. Grote is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office532 Lafayette Rd
Sparta, NJ 07871Phone(973) 940-0423Fax(973) 940-0399
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Walter Grote is an internist in Columbia, NJ and is affiliated with Newton Medical Center & St Claires Hospital. He received his medical degree from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences and has been in practice 38 years. He specializes in internal and regenerative medicine. He treats the medical and musculoskeletal problems of adolescents & adults. He is not just experienced in internal medicine, but also a nonsurgical approach to sport injuries and acute chronic pain caused by trauma &/or participation in sports. He utilizes prolotherapy, PRP (platelet rich plasma), neural therapy, and stem cell therapy-for injured or painful shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, ankles, neck, & back often avoiding the need for season ending surgery or prolonged courses of pain meds and physical therapy by stimulating the body to heal itself. He is a current board member, & past president, of the American Osteopathic Association of Prolotherapy &Regenerative Medicine the only AOA or AMA sectioned specialty board dedicated to the promotion of prolotherapy, PRP, and stem cell regeneration of acutely or chronically injured joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles.
Education & Training
- Dwight D Eisenhower Army Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- Kansas City University of Medicine and BiosciencesClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of ProlotherapyBoard Certification
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- NJ Top Docs NJTOPDOCS.COM, Healthy Living Magazine, 2019-2020
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsRepair of a complete anterior cruciate tear using prolotherapy: a case reportWalter Grote, Rosa Delucia, Robert Waxman, Aleksandra Zgierska, John T. Wilson, David Rabago> ;International Musculoskeletal Medicine. 2009 Dec 1
- Pulmonary Artery MalformationGrote, Tenholder, Southern Medical Journal, 1982
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: