Are you Dr. Pittman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3485 Independence Dr
Homewood, AL 35209Phone+1 205-930-0920Fax+1 205-445-0143
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Walter Pittman, MD is a board certified urologist in Homewood, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Urology, 1968 - 1971
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1967 - 1968
- University of Alabama HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1965 - 2014
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsA randomized, double-blind, multicenter comparison of gatifloxacin versus ciprofloxacin in the treatment of complicated urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis.Clair E. Cox, Thomas Marbury, Walter Pittman, Gary L. Brown, Stephen Auerbach, Barry C. Fox, Joanna Y. Yang> ;Clinical Therapeutics. 2002 Feb 1
- Randomized double-blind trial of high- and low-dose fleroxacin versus norfloxacin for complicated urinary tract infection.Pittman, W., Moon, J. O., Hamrick, L. C., Cox, C. E., Clark, J., Childs, S., Pizzuti, D., Fredericks, J., St Clair, P.> ;Am J Med. 1993 Mar 22