Dr. Rogoff is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office147 N Brent St
Ventura, CA 93003Phone(805) 652-5011Fax(805) 650-9657
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1984 - 1986
- UPMC Medical EducationInternship, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- University of Cape Town Faculty of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- MATING OF THE HOUSE FLY, MUSCA DOMESTICA L., IN MONITORED DARKNESS.ROGOFF WM> ;J. Med. Entomol.. 1965-04-01
- Muscalure and related compounds. I. Response of houseflies in olfactometer and pseudofly tests.Carlson, D. A., Doolittle, R. E., Beroza, M., Rogoff, W. M., Gretz, G. H.> ;J Agric Food Chem. 1974 Mar 01
- Transmission of Newcastle disease virus by insects: detection in wild Fannia spp. (Diptera: Muscidae).Rogoff, W. M., Carbrey, E. C., Bram, R. A., Clark, T. B., Gretz, G. H.> ;J Med Entomol. 1975 Jun 30
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: