Are you Dr. Thomas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office696 Hampshire Rd
Lake Sherwood, CA 91361Phone(805) 497-0817Fax(805) 497-8933
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Walter Thomas, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Lake Sherwood, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Centinela Hospital Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital, and PIH Health Hospital - Whittier.
Education & Training
- Loma Linda UniversityResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1998 - 2002
- Loma Linda UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- A Biomechanical Analysis of a Novel Arthroscopic Suture Method Compared to Standard Suture Knots and Materials for Rotator Cuff RepairAndrew Mahar, Tim Odell, Walter Thomas, Robert A. Pedowitz> ;Arthroscopy. 2007 Nov 1
- Effects of a Novel Sterilization Process on Soft Tissue Mechanical Properties for Anterior Cruciate Ligament AllograftsAimee L. Schimizzi, Michelle Wedemeyer, Tim Odell, Walter Thomas, Andrew Mahar, Robert A. Pedowitz> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2007 Apr 1