Are you Dr. Bohne?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 76 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office535 E 70th St
New York, NY 10021Phone+1 212-606-1104Fax+1 212-717-1016
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Walther Bohne, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is an Associate Professor at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Education & Training
- University of ConnecticutResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1969 - 1970
- Hospital for Special Surgery/Cornell Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1967 - 1969
- Detroit Medical Center CorporationResidency, Surgery, 1966 - 1967
- Eberhard Karls University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1969 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsStability of the metatarsophalangeal joint of the lesser toes: a cadaveric study.Eduardo M. Suero, Kathleen N. Meyers, Walter H. O. Bohne> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Research. 2012 Dec 1
- 7 citationsClinical Tips : Retrograde Drilling Of Talar Osteochondral DefectsJohn G. Kennedy, Eduardo M. Suero, Padhraig F. O'Loughlin, Andrew Brief, Walther H.O. Bohne> ;Foot & Ankle International. 2008 Jun 1
- 20 citationsExtensive implant reaction in failed subtalar joint arthroereisis: report of two cases.David M. Scher, Manjula Bansal, Sheryl Handler-Matasar, Walther H.O. Bohne, Daniel W. Green> ;HSS Journal. 2007 Jul 10
- Join now to see all