Dr. Waggenspack is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5000 Odonavan Blvd
Walker, LA 70785Phone(225) 924-2424Fax(225) 408-7984
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2010 - 2015
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- MS State Medical License 2006 - 2018
- CA State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 38 citationsImmediate and early complications of the open Latarjet procedure: a retrospective review of a large consecutive case seriesGary M. Gartsman, Wame N. Waggenspack, Daniel P. O'Connor, Hussein A. Elkousy, T. Bradley Edwards> ;Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 2017 Jan 1
- 5 citationsReverse Shoulder Arthroplasty for Management of Postinfectious Arthropathy With Rotator Cuff DeficiencyBrent J. Morris, Wame N. Waggenspack, Mitzi S. Laughlin, Hussein A. Elkousy, Gary M. Gartsman, T. Bradley Edwards> ;Orthopedics. 2015 Aug 20
- 5 citationsGastrointestinal hemorrhage: The prehospital recognition, assessment & management of patients with a GI bleed.Timothy Rupp, Suneet Singh, Wame Waggenspack> ;Perspectives in Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy. 2004 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: