Dr. Alpern is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 VA Center
Augusta, ME 04330Phone(207) 623-8411 x 5253
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1983 - 1984
- Maine Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1982 - 1983
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- State Urges Regular COVID-19 Testing for Hospitality, Retail WorkersJune 3rd, 2021
- Maine Veterans Affairs Medical CenterAugusta, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: