Dr. Aziz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20037Phone+1 202-741-2160
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Waseem Aziz is a gastroenterologist in Washington, DC and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Inova Fair Oaks Hospital, Reston Hospital Center, Inova Fairfax Hospital, and George Washington University Hospital. He received his medical degree from King Edward Medical University and has been in practice 30 years. He specializes in advanced Interventional endoscopic procedures.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Transplant Hepatology, 1996 - 1997
- University of Vermont Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1994 - 1996
- University of ConnecticutResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- UPMC Medical Education (Presbyterian Shadyside Hospital)Internship, Transitional Year, 1990 - 1991
- King Edward Medical UniversityClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- DC State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2006
- VT State Medical License 1994 - 1996
- CT State Medical License 1992 - 1995
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Transplant Hepatology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: