Dr. Barber is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1329 Lusitana Street
Honolulu, HI 96813Phone(808) 533-3368
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear InfirmaryResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1981 - 1984
- Yale-New Haven HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 2011 - 2018
- CA State Medical License 1982 - 2020
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsOral and intratympanic steroid therapy for idiopathic sudden sensorineural hearing loss.Jared Hara, Julia A. Zhang, Krupa Gandhi, Anna J Flaherty, Wayne Barber, Marcia A. Leung, Lawrence P A Burgess> ;Laryngoscope investigative otolaryngology. 2018 Mar 25
- 9 citationsSudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss: Primary Care Update.Marcia A. Leung, Anna Flaherty, Julia A. Zhang, Jared Hara, Wayne Barber, Lawrence P A Burgess> ;Hawai'i journal of medicine & public health. 2016 Jun 1
- The Queen's Medical CenterHonolulu, Hawaii
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: