Dr. Bonlie is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 E Padonia Rd
Lutherville, MD 21093Phone(410) 560-7404Fax(443) 588-1725
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Methodist Hospitals of DallasResidency, Family Medicine, 1993 - 1995
- United Medical CenterInternship, Family Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2010 - 2010
- MD State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- WA State Medical License 1995 - 2006
- TX State Medical License 1994 - 1996
- WY State Medical License 1993 - 1994
- The Effects of the MME Procedure on Chronic Low Back Pain Start of enrollment: 2006 Apr 01Bonlie, W.R.
- The Effects of the Magnetic Molecular Energizer (MME) on Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Start of enrollment: 2005 Jul 01Bonlie, W.R.
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: