Are you Dr. Burr?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office220 Hovey Road
Navy Medicine Operational Training Center
Pensacola, FL 32508Phone+1 850-452-2458
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Wayne Burr, MD is a board certified preventive medicine physician in Pensacola, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, North Carolina, and South Carolina. He is affiliated with Lee Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Prisma Health/University of South Carolina SOM Columbia (Columbia)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1995 - 1996
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1994 - 1995
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1997 - 2000
- SC State Medical License 1996 - 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Aerospace Medicine
- Lee Memorial HospitalFort Myers, Florida