Are you Dr. Shih?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 2 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office740 South Limestone
Lexington, KY 40536Phone(859) 323-5233
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Wei-Jen Shih, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Lexington, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Maryland, and California.
Education & Training
- National Defense Medical CenterClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1980 - 1987
- CA State Medical License 1980 - Present
- GA State Medical License 1980 - 1987
- FL State Medical License 1978 - 1987
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsAutomated Framework for Digital Radiation Dose Index Reporting From CT Dose ReportsGeorge Shih, Z Lu, Ramin Zabih, Devin Kennedy, Michael L. Loftus, Wei-Jen Shih, Joseph R. Osborne, E Nickoloff, Lawrence H. Schwartz> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2011 Nov 1
- 1 citationsLangerhans cell histiocytosis of the lung with probably skeletal involvement.Wei-Jen Shih, Geoge L Shih, Primo P. Milan> ;Hellenic Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2011 Jan 1
- 1 citationsFollow-up 18F-FDG-PET for the detection of inguinal metastatic penile squamous cell carcinoma: an ultrasound guided fine-needle aspiration.Wei-Jen Shih, George Shih, Primo P. Milan> ;Hellenic Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2010 Sep 1
- Join now to see all