Dr. Yang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4101 W Spring Creek Pkwy Ste 200
Plano, TX 75024Phone(972) 378-1348Fax(888) 789-6471
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Marianjoy Rehabilitation HospitalResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1998 - 2001
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- Zhejiang Medical UniversityClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsThe effect of providing power mobility on body weight change.Weibin Yang, Leslie Wilson, Ijeoma Oda, Jingsheng Yan> ;American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. 2007 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: