Dr. Little is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1405 Clifton Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30322Phone(404) 785-5252
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1998 - 2001
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2001 - 2002
- GA State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsPrevalence of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in pediatric healthcare workers.Claudia R. Morris, Patrick S. Sullivan, Grace Mantus, Travis Sanchez, Maria Zlotorzynska, Bradley S. Hanberry, Srikant Iyer, Stacy Heilman, Andres Camacho-Gonzalez, Ja...> ;International Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2021 Mar 12
- 1 citationsPediatric Scald Injuries Sustained From Instant Soup and Noodle Products.Courtney E Allen, Janet Figueroa, Maneesha Agarwal, Wendalyn K. Little> ;Clinical Pediatrics. 2021 Jan 1
- Instant cup of soup: can kids safely prepare and carry?Courtney E Allen, Wendalyn K. Little> ;Journal of Burn Care & Research. 2021 Aug 4
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: