Dr. Epstein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office276 River Road
Grandview on Hudson, NY 10960Phone+1 845-398-2343Fax+1 845-215-0035
- Is this information wrong?
- TRANSFORMING FACES/TRANSFORMING LIVES "Only after listening to what my patient desires to achieve and discussing specific treatment options do I then personally begin rendering care. I provide individualized, meticulous care and bring to each patient's treatment my thirty-four years of experience as a dermatologist and artist."
Wendy A. Epstein, M.D., F.A.A.D.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 1984 - 1987
- NYU Grossman School of Medicine (Veterans)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1984 - 2024
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition Vitals.com, 2014
- Patients' Choice Fifth Anniversary Award Vitals.com, 2009-2014
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: