Are you Dr. Parish?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Kingston, NY 12401Phone+1 845-331-2677Fax+1 845-331-8246
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Wendy Parish, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Kingston, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and South Carolina. She is affiliated with Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway Campus.
Education & Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaFellowship, Dermatopathology, 1988 - 1989
- University of MarylandResidency, Dermatology, 1985 - 1988
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Moses and Weiler Campuses)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1985
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1986 - 2024
- SC State Medical License 1988 - 1989
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatopathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Hudson Valley Magazine Castle Connolly, 2006-2012
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsIntrauterine herpes simplex virus infection. Hydranencephaly and a nonvesicular rash in an infant.Wendy R. Parish> ;International Journal of Dermatology. 1989 Jul 1
- Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway CampusKingston, New York