Dr. Stephenson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1816 Carmel Pl
Maple Glen, PA 19002Phone(215) 628-2755
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- WhartonMBA, Finance, 2005 - 2007
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Preventive Medicine, 1981 - 1983
- University of MassachusettsMPH, Epidemiology, 1981 - 1983
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1979
- Temple UniversityMS, Biometrics, 1973 - 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 71 citationsData mining for signals in spontaneous reporting databases: proceed with caution.Wendy P. Stephenson, Manfred Hauben> ;Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety. 2007 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: