Are you Dr. Thompson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office213 NW 10th St
Fairfield, IL 62837Phone(618) 842-4617Fax(618) 842-4743
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Wesley Thompson, MD is a board certified family physician in Fairfield, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois and Indiana. He is affiliated with Fairfield Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- St Mary's Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsFailed air supply to individually ventilated caging system causes acute hypoxia and mortality of rats.Michael J Huerkamp, Wesley D. Thompson, Noel D M Lehner> ;Contemporary Topics in Laboratory Animal Science. 2003 May 1
- Fairfield Memorial HospitalFairfield, Illinois