Dr. Livaudais is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
665 Winter Street Se
Salem, OR 97309Phone(503) 561-2448Fax(503) 561-4759
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- William Beaumont Army Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1975 - 1979
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1970 - 1972
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1981 - 2019
- WA State Medical License Active through 2013
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsPericardial rupture with complete luxation of the heart: case report.Daniel G. Cavanaugh, Joseph Paris, West Livaudais, Thomas M. Geer> ;Military Medicine. 1983 Jan 1
- 10 citationsRapid postoperative thoracotomy for torsion of the left lower lobe: case report.West Livaudais, Daniel G. Cavanaugh, Thomas M. Geer> ;Military Medicine. 1980 Oct 1
- 5 citationsSmall bowel herniation through a defect in the broad ligament.West Livaudais, John M. Hartong, Warren N. Otterson> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1979 Apr 15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: