Dr. Childs is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeE Southern Ave & S Crismon Rd
Mesa, AZ 85208Phone(480) 331-9431Fax(720) 306-5409
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Westin Childs D.O. specializes in integrative and functional medicine. He creates and formulates nutritional supplements to be used in conjunction with conventional therapies. These supplements help augment existing therapies and improve patient outcomes.
Education & Training
- Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State License 2015 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- The Complete Hypothyroidism User Guide for Patients (2018 Edition)12/10/2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: