Wilfred Carney Jr., MD
- 777 North St
Pittsfield, MA 01201
Phone: (413) 445-6420
Fax: (413) 499-4907
Dr. Carney's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Vascular Surgery: General Vascular Surgery
Dr. Carney's Education & Medical Training
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery
- Jefferson Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Carney's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License1972 - 2015
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
- American Board of SurgeryVascular Surgery
Dr. Carney's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Carney's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Open Revascularization Procedures Are More Likely to Influence Smoking Reduction Than Percutaneous Procedures. Rajaee, S.,Cherkassky, L.,Marcaccio, E. J.,Carney, W. I.,Chong, T. T.,Garcia-Toca, M.,Slaiby, J. M.; Ann Vasc Surg. 2014 Feb 22.
- Predictors of shunt during carotid endarterectomy with routine electroencephalography monitoring. Tan, T., Garcia-Toca, M., Marcaccio, E.J., Carney, W.I., Machan, J.T., Slaiby, J.M.; J Vasc Surg. 2009-06-01.
- Chronic hand ischemia treated with radial artery balloon angioplasty: case report. Namdari, S., Park, M.J., Weiss, A.C., Carney, W.I.; J Hand Surg Am. 2008 Apr.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
Dr. Carney's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Wilfred Carney, Dr. Wilfred Carney, MD, Dr. W Carney, Dr. Wilfred I. Carney
- 18 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 18 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Carney's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Vascular Surgery, MA)
- Gary Pare, MD
- Charanjit Rao, MD
- Leon Josephs, MD
- Frederick Bartlett, MD
- Michael Naylor, MD
- Gregory Kechejian, MD
- Danielle Doucet, MD
- William Robinson Iii III, MD
- Tze Tan, MD
- Michael Watkins, MD