Dr. Cruz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office268 Saint Pauls Ave. Floor 1
Jersey City, NJ 07306Phone(201) 656-7400Fax(973) 310-7082
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Wilfredo Tomas Cruz is a family physician in Jersey City, NJ and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including CarePoint Health Christ Hospital and Jersey City Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Santo Tomas and has been in practice 19 years. He is experienced in diabetes mellitus, ear infections, dermatological infections and manifestations of systemic disease, non-interventional cardiology cases particularly hypertension and hypercholesterolemia, management of asthma and COPD, ventilator management in the ICU, and in educating patients about the complex interactions between disease and the human body and what one needs to do to stay healthy.
Education & Training
- Virtua HealthResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of Santo TomasClass of 1998
- University of the Philippines at DilimanBS, Biology, 1979 - 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 2003 - 2004
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- 2019 Exemplary Practice Registry Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, 2019
- Practice Transformation Champion Nominee Garden State PT Network/NJIT, 2019
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Amazing Charts EHR, AmazingCharts, LLC, 2012
- Tagalog, Spanish
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: