Dr. Velez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4771 Hylan Boulevard
Staten Island, NY 10312Phone+1 718-948-8200Fax+1 718-948-8433
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2013
- Join now to see all
- Richmond University Medical CenterStaten Island, New York
- Staten Island University HospitalStaten Island, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: