Dr. Apollo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 N Front St
Lemoyne, PA 17043Phone(717) 731-0101Fax(717) 441-0592
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Geisinger Health SystemFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1994 - 1997
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Pennsylvania State University College of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2012
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Effects of nifedipine on the venodilatory response to nitroglycerinJoseph A. Gascho, William P. Apollo> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1990 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: