Dr. Averett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office920 Church St N
Concord, NC 28025Phone+1 704-403-1331
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cone HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2006
- University of Tennessee Medical Center at KnoxvilleInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsSpecificity of the hyaluronate lyase of group-B streptococcus toward unsulphated regions of chondroitin sulphate.John Baker, Hao Yu, Kelly Morrison, William F. Averett, David G. Pritchard> ;Biochemical Journal. 1997 Oct 1
- 10 citationsIdentification of a Histidine Residue Essential for Enzymatic Activity of Group B Streptococcal Hyaluronate LyaseBo Lin, William F. Averett, David G. Pritchard> ;Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 1997 Feb 13
- 13 citationsCharacterization of PepB, a group B streptococcal oligopeptidase.Bo Lin, W F Averett, Jan Novak, W. Winn Chatham, Susan K. Hollingshead, J. E. Coligan, Marianne L. Egan, David G. Pritchard> ;Infection and Immunity. 1996 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: