Overview of Dr. Bake
Dr. William Bake is a neurologist in Racine, WI and is affiliated with Ascension All Saints. He received his medical degree from Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern University and has been in practice 8 years. He is one of 15 doctors at Ascension All Saints who specialize in Neurology. He has 2 publications and 11 citings.
Office3805 B Spring St.
Racine, WI 53405
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2013 - 2014
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Neurology, 2009 - 2013
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern UniversityClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State License 2011 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Clinical Neurophysiology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsCommonalities of the EMS Education Workforce (2004) in the United States.Judith A Ruple, Gregory H. Frazer, William Bake> ;Prehospital Emergency Care. 2006 Jan 1
- 6 citationsThe state of EMS education research project: characteristics of EMS educators.Judith A Ruple, Gregory H. Frazer, Arthur B. Hsieh, William Bake, Joann Freel> ;Prehospital Emergency Care. 2005 Apr 1
- Ascension All SaintsRacine, Wisconsin
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: