Dr. Batsford is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office789 Howard Ave
Dana Building- 3rd Floor
New Haven, CT 06519Phone(203) 785-4629Fax(203) 785-3588
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1969 - 1972
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1976 - 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsIschemic etiology for adenosine-sensitive fascicular tachycardia.Dan Jane-wit, William P. Batsford, Brian J Malm> ;Journal of Electrocardiology. 2011 Mar 1
- 71 citationsAnger-Induced T-Wave Alternans Predicts Future Ventricular Arrhythmias in Patients With Implantable Cardioverter-DefibrillatorsRachel Lampert, Vladimir Shusterman, Matthew M. Burg, Craig A. McPherson, William P. Batsford, Anna Goldberg, Robert Soufer> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2009 Mar 3
- 14 citationsImplantable cardioverter-defibrillator shocks increase T-wave alternans.F.A.C.C. Rachel Lampert M.D., F.A.C.C. Robert Soufer M.D., F.A.C.C. Craig A. McPHERSON M.D., William P. Batsford, R N Stephanie Tirado, Christine Earley, B S Anna Gold...> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology. 2007 Apr 11
- Join now to see all
- Effects Of Mental Stress On Arrhythmias In Defibrillator PatientsNational Center For Research Resources1996–1997
- Yale-New Haven HospitalNew Haven, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: