Are you Dr. Bentley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office95 S Pagosa Blvd
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147Phone(970) 731-3700Fax(970) 731-0511
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Bentley, MD is a board certified neurologist in Pagosa Springs, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado and Texas. He is affiliated with Pagosa Springs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1975 - 1978
- Baylor University Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1975
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1976 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1974 - 1998
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsClinical Outcomes Associated with Brand-to-Generic Phenytoin InterchangeShilpa A Kinikar, Thomas Delate, C Mindy Menaker-Wiener, William H Bentley> ;Annals of Pharmacotherapy. 2012 May 1
- Pagosa Springs Medical CenterPagosa Springs, Colorado