Are you Dr. Black?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 Cypress Ln
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Black, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee, North Carolina, and Georgia.
Education & Training
- East Tennessee State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1986
- University of Genoa Faculty of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1988 - 1992
- TN State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1984 - 1991
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Molecular mechanisms of ALDH3A1-mediated cellular protection against 4-hydroxy-2-nonenal.Black, W.,Chen, Y.,Matsumoto, A.,Thompson, D. C.,Lassen, N.,Pappa, A.,Vasiliou, V.> ;Free Radic. Biol. Med.. 2012 Mar 13
- The aldehyde dehydrogenase gene superfamily resource center.Black, W.,Vasiliou, V.> ;Hum. Genomics. 2009 Dec 30
- Human aldehyde dehydrogenase genes: alternatively spliced transcriptional variants and their suggested nomenclature.Black, W.J., Stagos, D., Marchitti, S.A., Nebert, D.W., Tipton, K.F., Bairoch, A., Vasiliou, V.> ;Pharmacogenet Genomics. 2009-11-01
- Join now to see all