Dr. Brooke is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office241 Robert K Wilson Dr
Carrollton, AL 35447Phone(205) 367-8111
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Caraway Methodist Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1979
- Samford UniversityBS, Biology/Chemistry, Magna Cum Laude, 1971 - 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- AL State Medical License 1980 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- A technique for the simultaneous staining of both nucleolar organizer regions and kinetochores of human chromosomes with silver.Denton, T. E., Brooke, W. R., Howell, W. M.> ;Stain Technol. 1977 Nov
- Cefotaxime in the Treatment of Infections of the Skin and Skin StructureRodney M. Snow, J.W Chandler, W.R. Brooks(e), Current Research, Supplement to Drug Therapy, 1/1/1981
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: