Dr. Cervantes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1050 Pacific Coast Hwy
Harbor City, CA 90710Phone(800) 780-1230
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1993 - 1997
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1990 - 1992
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 45 citationsPrevalence of External Auditory Canal Exostoses in SurfersBrian J. F. Wong, William Cervantes, Karen Jo Doyle, Amir M. Karamzadeh, Phillip Boys, George Brauel, Ednan Mushtaq> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 1999 Sep 1
- Kaiser Permanente South Bay Medical CenterHarbor City, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: