Are you Dr. Ciszewski?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2211 Lyell Ave
Rochester, NY 14606Phone+1 585-429-6440Fax+1 585-429-6661
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Ciszewski, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Rochester, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Unity Hospital and Rochester General Hospital.
Education & Training
- BronxCare Health SystemResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1985 - 1989
- New York Medical College at St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkResidency, Surgery, 1982 - 1984
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Irreducible fracture of the proximal tibial physis in an adolescent.Ciszewski, W. A., Buschmann, W. R., Rudolph, C. N.> ;Orthop Rev. 1989 Aug