Dr. Curtin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 University Dr.
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(717) 531-8142 x 5Fax(717) 531-0947
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Toledo Medical CenterFellowship, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Penn State UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1993 - 1997
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1986 - 1989
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- ID State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- NE State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1998 - 2003
- PA State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPlacental thickness on ultrasound and neonatal birthweight.Odessa P. Hamidi, Avi Hameroff, Allen R. Kunselman, William M. Curtin, Risha Sinha, Serdar H. Ural> ;Journal of Perinatal Medicine. 2019 Apr 24
- Accuracy of fetal anatomy survey in the diagnosis of velamentous cord insertion: a case-control studyWilliam M. Curtin, Jennifer M. Slough Hill, Karmaine A. Millington, Odessa P Hamidi, Stephen S. Rasiah, Serdar H. Ural> ;International Journal of Women's Health. 2019 Mar 11
- 1 citationsHemorrhage from Umbilical Cord Ulceration Identified on Real-Time Ultrasound in a Fetus with Duodenal Atresia.William M. Curtin, Jaimie Maines, Christina T. DeAngelis, Niamh A. Condon, Serdar H. Ural, Karmaine A. Millington> ;Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2019 Feb 13
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: