Dr. Davidson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(717) 531-5888Fax(717) 531-7969
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of RochesterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1982 - 1985
- Pennsylvania Hospital - University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1979
- University of DelawareBA, Biology, Magna cum Laude, 1971 - 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- National Board of EchocardiographyCertificate of Special Competence in Adult Echocardiography
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- FAHA American Heart Association
- Distinguished Educator Penn State College of Medicine, 2017
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- Eisenmenger Quality Enhancement Research Initiative Start of enrollment: 2012 Jul 01Scott Tsurutani
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease Quality Enhancement Research Initiative Start of enrollment: 2011 Dec 01Martin, C.M.,Rosenbaum, M.S.,Davidson, W.R.,Townsend, M.D.,Aboulhosn, J.,Chang, P.M.,Spies, C.,Cotts, T.B.,Love, B.,Sangrigoli, R.A.,Battle, R.W.,Latson, L.A.,Menzies, D.J.,Krasuski, R.A.,Franklin, W.J.,S...
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsTranscatheter Pulmonic Valve Replacement: Progress and Pitfalls.William R. Davidson, Ada C. Stefanescu Schmidt> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2018 Dec 4
- 2 citationsPregnancy in Adult Congenital Heart Disease: Special Delivery.William R. Davidson> ;JAMA Cardiology. 2017 Jun 1
- 2 citationsComparison of the Effectiveness of Stress Echocardiography Versus Myocardial Perfusion Imaging in Patients Presenting to the Emergency Department With Low-Risk Chest PainRhian E. Davies, Guodong Liu, Christopher N. Sciamanna, William R. Davidson, Dawn Leslie, Andrew Foy> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2016 Dec 15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: