Are you Dr. Egan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3231 Euclid Ave
Berwyn, IL 60402Phone+1 708-484-0515
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Egan, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Berwyn, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with Westlake Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1968 - 1971
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1975 - 2020
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Post-licensure evaluation of vaccine safety: current status and future directions. Symposium organised by the International Alliance for Biological Standardization (IA...Black S, Egan W, Lambert P> ;Biologicals. 2012-09-01
- Validation of the safety of MDCK cells as a substrate for the production of a cell-derived influenza vaccine.Onions D, Egan W, Jarrett R, Novicki D, Gregersen J> ;Biologicals. 2010-09-01
- Guidelines on stability evaluation of vaccines.Dobbelaer R, Pfleiderer M, Haase M, Griffiths E, Knezevic I, Merkle A, Hongzhang Y, Candrian U, Castillo MAC, Wood D, Daviaud J, Dellepiane N, Hernandez CAR, Lambert S...> ;Biologicals. 2009-11-01
- Join now to see all
- Westlake HospitalMelrose Park, Illinois