Dr. Eggleston is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office213 N Main St
Blackstone, VA 23824Phone(434) 292-7261Fax(434) 292-7965
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- A critical assessment of 60 years of maize intragenic recombinationRon J. Okagaki, Stefanie Dukowic-Schulze, William B. Eggleston, Gary J. Muehlbauer> ;Frontiers in Plant Science. 2018 Oct 29
- Addicts Use Diarrhea Meds for Self-Treating Opioid Dependence; Doctors Raise Alarm on Loperamide AbuseMay 10th, 2019
- People Overdosing on Diarrhea Drug, FDA SaysJune 7th, 2016
- Children Are Consuming Hand Sanitizer. Here’s How to Keep Them SafeFebruary 26th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: