Are you Dr. Fallon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 E Market St
Akron, OH 44304Phone+1 330-434-5978Fax+1 330-434-6908
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Fallon, MD is a general surgeon in Akron, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio and New York. He is affiliated with Summa Health System and is an Associate Professor of Surgery at Case West Res University.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Surgery, 1977 - 1981
- Tripler Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1981 - 2016
- OH State Medical License Active through 2013
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Immunologic Function in the Elderly After Injury Start of enrollment: 2005 Mar 01
- Prevention of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) With Early Hydrocortisone Treatment: Pilot Start of enrollment: 2005 Jun 01
Publications & Presentations
- 61 citationsThe efficacy of initial hydrocortisone administration at preventing posttraumatic distress in adult trauma patients: a randomized trial.Douglas L. Delahanty, Crystal A. Gabert-Quillen, Sarah A. Ostrowski, Nicole R. Nugent, Beth Fischer, Adam Morris, Roger K. Pitman, John Bon, William F. Fallon> ;Cns Spectrums. 2013 Apr 1
- 24 citationsThe Impact of Social Support on the Relationship between Trauma History and PTSD Symptoms in Motor Vehicle Accident Victims.Crystal A. Gabert-Quillen, Leah A. Irish, Eve M. Sledjeski, William F. Fallon, Eileen Spoonster, Douglas L. Delahanty> ;International Journal of Stress Management. 2012 Jan 1
- 33 citationsAlcohol use disorder history moderates the relationship between avoidance coping and posttraumatic stress symptoms.Bryce Hruska, William F. Fallon, Eileen Spoonster, Eve M. Sledjeski, Douglas L. Delahanty> ;Psychology of Addictive Behaviors. 2011 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Shumsky Therapeutic Pillows Acquired by ASP GlobalJune 10th, 2020
- Summa Health SystemAkron, Ohio