Are you Dr. Fike?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office232 19th St NW
Atlanta, GA 30363Phone+1 404-367-3000Fax+1 678-420-1759
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Fike, MD is a board certified family physician in Atlanta, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Washington, and California. He is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco)Residency, Family Medicine, 1999 - 2001
- Bassett Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- WY State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 2005 - 2018
- MT State Medical License 1993 - 2018
- MD State Medical License 1994 - 1996
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Piedmont HospitalAtlanta, Georgia