Dr. Flynn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office320 Santa Fe Dr
Encinitas, CA 92023Phone+1 760-753-1050Fax+1 858-452-1526
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1986 - 1987
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1984 - 1986
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1986 - 2024
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Myocardial protection in the neonatal heart. A comparison of topical hypothermia and crystalloid and blood cardioplegic solutions.Corno, A. F., Bethencourt, D. M., Laks, H., Haas, G. S., Bhuta, S., Davtyan, H. G., Flynn, W. M., Drinkwater, D. C., Laidig, C., Chang, P.> ;J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1987 Feb 01
- Long-term neonatal heart preservation.Davtyan, H. G., Corno, A. F., Laks, H., Bhuta, S., Flynn, W. M., Laidig, C., Chang, P., Drinkwater, D.> ;J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1988 Jul
- The heterotopic right heart assist transplantation.Corno, A. F., Laks, H., Davtyan, H., Flynn, W. M., Chang, P., Drinkwater, D. C.> ;J Heart Transplant. 1988 May 01
- Join now to see all
- Sacramento Veterans Affairs Medical CenterMather, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: