Dr. Foster is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office508 Fulton St
Durham, NC 27705Phone+1 919-286-6995
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1974 - 1978
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1976 - 2020
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Ultra-Hypofractionated (UHF) Compared to Moderate-Hypofractionated (MHF) Prostate IGRT With HDR Brachytherapy Boost (BB): Four-Year Toxicities and Local Control.M.M. Beaudry, Damien Carignan, William Foster, Eric Vigneault, Marie-Claude Lavallée, Sylviane Aubin, Frédéric Lacroix, Éric Poulin, Luc Beaulieu, B. Lachance, Philipp...> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2021 Nov 1
- Commissioning of an intra-operative US guided prostate HDR system integrating an EM tracking technology.Marie-Claude Lavallée, Audrey Cantin, Fanny Moneger, Martine Lefebvre, William Foster, Eric Vigneault, Luc Beaulieu> ;Brachytherapy. 2021 Jul 14
- 1 citationsPSA outcomes and late toxicity of single-fraction HDR brachytherapy and LDR brachytherapy as monotherapy in localized prostate cancer: A phase 2 randomized pilot study.Thomas Reynaud, Lara Hathout, Damien Carignan, Maroie Barkati, André-Guy Martin, William Foster, Frédéric Lacroix, Guila Delouya, Daniel Taussky, Gerard Morton, Eric V...> ;Brachytherapy. 2021 Jul 5
- Join now to see all
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical CenterDurham, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: