Dr. Hamilton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5171 South Cottonwood Street
Murray, UT 84157Phone(801) 507-9519Fax(801) 507-9534
- Is this information wrong?
- I recently finished my term as the President of the Utah Medical Association (UMA) representing the physicians practicing medicine in the State of Utah. I became the Immediate Past-President of the UMA in September, 2016 at the Annual Meeting of the UMA House of Delegates, and in September of 2017 finished my obligation. I am still serving as the Vice-Chair of the UMA Financial Services Board which assists UMA physicians and their families with financial and retirement planning.
Education & Training
- University of California - IrvineMBA, Business, 1999 - 2001
- University of UtahResidency, Anesthesiology, 1985
- University of UtahResidency, Anesthesiology, 1983 - 1984
- Providence Hospital and Medical CentersInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 1981
- Brigham Young UniversityBS, University Studies, Magna Cum Laude, 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Healthcare Heroes Lifetime Achievement Award Utah Business Magazine, 2015
- President's Award (President of Medical Staff) LDS Hospital, 1995
- UMA Distinguished Service Award - 1994 Utah Medical Association, 1994
- Chair of Board (2010 - 2012), American Medical Political Action Committee, Board of Directors 2004 - 2012
- Member, Utah Medical Association Board of Trustees 1990 - 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: