Dr. Hammonds is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeAncora Pain Recovery
1030 Founders Row
Greensboro, GA 30642Phone(706) 433-0723
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Hammonds is an anesthesiologist in Greensboro, GA. He received his medical degree from University of Louisville School of Medicine and has been in practice 48 years. He specializes in pain medicine.
Education & Training
- Grady Health SystemResidency, Anesthesiology, 1974 - 1975
- Grady Health SystemResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1972 - 1974
- Tulane UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- University of LouisvilleClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- IA State Medical License 2000 - 2008
- GA State Medical License 1971 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Emeritus Professor Department of Anesthesiology, Emory University
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsCrawford W. Long: pioneer physician in anesthesia.William D. Hammonds, John E. Steinhaus> ;Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 1993 Mar 1
- 7 citationsAdditional comments regarding an anesthesiology-based postoperative pain service.William D. Hammonds, Allen H. Hord> ;Anesthesiology. 1988 Jul 1
- 7 citationsAnalgesic effect of picenadol, codeine, and placebo in patients with postoperative pain.Rocco L Brunelle, Richard E. George, Abraham Sunshine, William D. Hammonds> ;Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics. 1988 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: