Dr. Harris is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6108 Oak Creek Drive
Osage Beach, MO 65065Phone(573) 480-7893
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Joseph Health CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1984 - 1988
- Kirksville Osteopathic Medical CenterClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State License 2015 - 2022
- MO State License 1988 - 2022
- OH State License 1984 - 1988
- AOA Board of Orthopedic Surgery Orthopedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Patient-derived xenografts effectively capture responses to oncology therapy in a heterogeneous cohort of patients with solid tumors.Izumchenko, E.,Paz, K.,Ciznadija, D.,Sloma, I.,Katz, A.,Vasquez-Dunddel, D.,Ben-Zvi, I.,Stebbing, J.,McGuire, W.,Harris, W.,Maki, R.,Gaya, A.,Bedi, A.,Zacharoulis, S.,...> ;Ann. Oncol.. 2017 Sep 26
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: