Dr. Hartmann is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Hartmann's full profile
Office4075 Old Western Row Rd.
Mason, OH 45040Phone+1 513-536-0600Fax+1 513-536-0609
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Summa Health System/NEOMEDResidency, Psychiatry, 1999 - 2003
- Akron General Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1999 - 2003
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 1999
- The University of AkronBS, Natural Science , 1991 - 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2020 - Present
- OH State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Teacher of the Year Northeast Ohio Medical University Psychiatry Residency, 2015
- Golden Apple Teaching Award Akron General Medical Center, 2015
- Lindner Center of HOPEMason, Ohio
- University of Cincinnati Medical CenterCincinnati, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: